GV Branch Culture
Green Valley’s Branch Manager is a third generation Arizona REALTOR. She has been licensed and served her whole real estate career in Green Valley and surrounding communities since 1978. She knows the area, the people and feels she can answer just about any real estate question.
Green Valley’s agents are spontaneous! They can go from working and quiet to gregarious and celebrating another colleague’s success on a moment’s notice! The Green Valley Office hosts approximately 40 agents. Because Green Valley is primarily a retirement community, there is some agent attrition every year. Therefore, the Manager is always looking for quality, career-minded associates!
The Green Valley Office is known for “giving back to the community.” Every year Associates and Staff:
- Adopt a large local family at Christmas to provide them with everything on their “wish” list and then some! Fund raising, shopping and a wrapping party are all a part of this annual event.
- Associates & Staff contribute both time and monetary resources to Habitat for Humanity.
- We also contribute to our Long Cares Foundation whose mission is to offer the promise of hope to those who need shelter, sustenance and comfort, and the commitment to serve the needs of the communities in which we work and live. Our Foundation has provided hundreds of grants totaling over $2 million to local organizations that promote health, education, community and our environment.
- We actively participate with our Green Valley/Sahuarita Association of REALTORS in annual fund-raisers benefiting such organizations as The Green Valley/Sahuarita Community Food Bank and Friends in Deed.
- We have a long tradition of serving in numerous capacities on the Green Valley/Sahuarita Association of REALTORS and Multiple Listing Service. From assisting on task forces and serving on committees to being Directors and Officers of the Association’s governing Board of Directors.
The Manager interviews potential agents looking specifically for people of integrity who are self-disciplined and self-motivated. We help agents develop their business and reach their individual goals by providing in-branch training scheduled on a monthly basis. Classes are free and geared toward the specific needs of the agents in the branch at any particular time. The Manager provides one-on-one coaching made available to every agent. Attendance at Long Realty Company training events is always encouraged so agents are up to date on the Company’s position on all the latest industry trends.
Green Valley has a very cohesive staff that “likes to work” and tries to anticipate our associates’ needs. We are very proud of our staff and their ability to use their diligent work habits to provide excellent service to our associates, customers and clients alike.
We have a formal, written orientation wherein associates must complete a check list (with assistance) to become familiar with our office, our inventory, facts on our community so they are able to sell a way of life rather than just a house. We offer informal, consistent support for all agents based on their needs.
Associates can often be seen volunteering their time to help others in the office by teaching, training and helping colleagues when assistance is needed. Whether it’s a quick tip on a computer program, friendly advice on paperwork or help with an open house, the Green Valley Office is ready to pull alongside each other for the benefit of all.
For a confidential interview, contact :
Lynn Robinson, Branch Manager, (520)918-8101 or firstname.lastname@example.org